Yes, we sell property. Yes, we like people and want them to be happy, secure, living a meaningful life.
No, we do not play the normal marketing game. You will not find traces of superficiality when dealing with us. We don’t just sell bricks and mortar in order to earn a commission. The name of our company – BYRON-YEATS PROPERTIES – refer to two poets. We primarily sell dreams! Solid dreams! We listen, like the great Carl Rogers taught long ago, to your dreams without interrupting to present glib solutions. We want to make sure that we hear your fundamental needs in buying a property. We want to ensure that you make an investment that provides solid capital growth but at the same time house your soul and the souls of your loved ones. Lord Byron, William Butler Yeats, we rest our case!
APARTMENTS CAPE TOWN NORTH
PARKVIEW VILLAS, ROGERS STREET, BELLVILLE
A North facing two bedroom apartment in Tyger Valley area near shopping centre and colleges – R 1 175 000
A two bedroom apartment, North facing, sunny, safe, in walking distance of Tyger Valley Centre, Pearson Institute, Securion Academy, offices, High Street Centre. A secure parking bay in the parking garage. Near main roads. Yes, on can live in a relaxed manner here, and it is a solid long term investment. A little secret, I vouch for it – you can watch the full moon by night, the day as it breaks for a proud splashed display! And still another… in property too, it is all about timing. Don’t miss out on an outstanding entry point!
A CHECKLIST FOR BUYING PROPERTY IN 2019/2020
- An increase in the development and buying of property in security estates and safe apartment blocks
- A tendency in scaling down in property – smaller plots, or not at all
- An active approach to save money – less property taxes, lower bond repayments
- A prerequisite – 24 hour guards, surveillance cameras
- A demand to buy property nearer to work – to reduce travelling time, to reduce petrol/car costs
- A need to live in a gated-context, privacy, but with communal back-up
- A time to really choose the lock-up-and-go lifestyle option
- A decisive move to buy property in secure developments and apartment blocks for above average capital growth
- A choice to live nearer to shopping malls, medical facilities, schools, a variety of coffee shops, restaurants
Wim van der Walt – 082 377 2197 – Contact for new developments launching soon!